This projector is ideal for education and small-to-medium-sized business environments. Wireless Imaging Utility (WIU) enables users to send an image from their iPad directly to the M271XG, while Crestron Roomview aids in emergency messaging. The M271XG offers lamp life up to 10,000 hours and a high contrast ratio of 3000:1. The advanced networking capabilities, coupled with dual VGA, HDMI and USB inputs, make it a powerful tool for classroom and conference room use, including those in healthcare environments where its DICOM Simulation technology can be utilized.
The environment is kept in mind with ECO Mode™ technology, a carbon savings meter, extended filter life, and energy-saving features such as quick startup and direct power off. Additionally, the M271XG uses the same lamp (NP15LP) as its predecessor (M260XG), allowing this accessory to be compatible for customers planning a facility refresh but want to use their existing lamp’s full lifecycle.
NEC M271XG at a glance
- HDMI input connects you to high-definition sources.
- USB Viewer allows you to present without a PC using a USB flash drive.
- ECO Mode™ technology helps extend lamp life and lowers power consumption.
- Integrated RJ-45 and/or wireless LAN (optional) quickly connects to the LAN for control or image transmission.
- Dual computer inputs ensure quick switching between presentations.
- Virtually maintenance-free design includes improved 6000-hour filter life.